Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Deyanira & the bath

This is just one of the many stories that deyanira has..... I called her and told her that we were going out and I was going to pick her up at 7:30 pm, it was almost 15 to 5 pm and she was going to take a bath.When I get to deya's house it was 7:45, I was late because of the bus and she wasn't ready, she was getting out of the bathroom at that moment!!! I ask her if she took her bath when I call her and she say "yes" I just can not believe it so I ask her what took her so long and she says it was because she have to wash her hair ..... well the thing is that our other companion (Favi) got to the house (she live like 2 1/2 hora of deya) and deyanira wasn't ready yet....so in the end I come to the conclusion that I have to call deya 5 horas before going out, rigth now deya is not so slow taking a bath because she needs 3 h at least, but when she wash her , only her hair is 1 1/2 min.

5 comments:

Charlie Bravo said...

And she bathes every so often?
Once a month?

Charlie Bravo said...

That salty taste should be delicious!!!!

Muchacho Enfermo said...

Nice...
That's my new favorite comment.

Deya :) said...

hey, hey... y ese relajo con mi sagrada hora del baño??? :P
es verdad... me demoraba ese tiempo en bañarme, lavarme la cabeza y afeitarme... nunca me querian venir a buscar porque nos cogia tardisimo!!!!
para un concierto a las 9 o 10 de la noche tenia que empezar a las 3 de la tarde... no es bonche!!! y eso que ni me maquillaba, ni me peinaba ni nada.... jajaja... 100% verdad, aun asi podiamos llegar a las 11 o no llegar... sino ir directo a G... me querian matar... jajaja

Anonymous said...

deya no tienes que estar orgullosa de ser lenta mija,nos perdimos un monton de concierto :( , na pero al final la pasamos super bien :)