Saturday, December 12, 2009

Is just...

Well first of all "Is just" is the of name that (the picture, the painting, the paintwork, whatever you wanna call it) , i did it like 2 days ago, i was looking for something to do, not bored, just in the mood to create...when i finish i really was happy about it, is amazing what a bunch of circles and rectangles can do to a person, on this case me, i think and it make feel with live... I ask muchacho today what he think about it, he didn't said it but i think he didn't like it, jajajaja, but is okay, you don't have to like it or understand it, that is one of the main reason that it make me like this graphic so much, i get so happy just to look at it...I hope it make the same for you too...

2 comments:

Muchacho Enfermo said...

Maybe it's just my tiny brain that can't understand abstract art... lol
I like it although it doesn't make me feel alive...
It makes me feel a little bit panicky...
Don't know why.
:D

Anonymous said...

jajajajaja, good? jejejejeje, like i said is ok, you dont have to explain, poor you that you feel that way ...