Friday, May 13, 2016

InnoGear 50ml Essential Oil Diffuser review

I received this as a promotion for free for my honest review, this product is really nice and I am thinking of getting a second one for my baby room, she likes the lights and I can use it with eucalyptus oil when she is sick.

Really nice product, no noise, nice color, small and cute. Have a great feeling at the touch, I was actually surprise [was expecting something more on cheap plastic side].

It has 3 setting for light, color shuffle, strong and soft. Also 3 setting for the mist 30,60,120 min.

The good thing about this is that you don't need to have both option on! you can select to have the light or just the mist if you want. That is a big plus for me, I used this as a humidifier and it was grate, cause there was no light [all the other ones, have a nightlight that does not go off]. I also like that i don't have to wait for the mist to start, there is no filter that need to be place under water an amount of time, that is grate for me since i don't have time to waste.

Note: I run out of oil so I have only use it with water, but I cant wait :)

#EssentiaOiDiffuser

http://www.amazon.com/Essential-Diffuser-InnoGear%C2%AE-Ultrasonic-Humidifier/dp/B012ZZXE6O/?keywords=usb+diffuser



No comments: